API 6D / 6a Ball valves
- API 6D or API 6A Top Entry Ball Valve, Bolted BonnetFloating ball design DIN or ANSI standard.
- Trunnion Mounted, Spring Energized Floating Seats, Self-Relieving or Double Piston Effect, Double Block and Bleed, Anti Blowout Stem, Antistatic Device.
- Soft Seated or Metal-to-Metal Seated, Hard-faced with Tungsten Carbide Coating on Ball and Seats.
- Manual Operated with Lever or Gear, as applicable – Pneumatic, Hydraulic or Electric Actuated.
- ANSI Class 150 lbs to 4500 lbs.
- API6A Class 3000 PSI to 20000 PSI.
- Flanged ends RF or RTJ, Norsok Standard L-005 Compact Flanges, Butt-Weld Ends Hub Ends for Clamped connections at Clients Request. Other types of flanged, welded or clamp connections are available upon request.
- Size range from ” to 42” for API 6D and from 1 13/16” to 13 5/8” for API 6A.
Design: API 6D, API 6A, ASME VIII div. 1 & 2, ASME B16.34
Flanged ends RF or RTJ according to ASME B16.5 up to 24” (MSS SP-44 for 22”) and B16.47A over 26”
Testing: API 598 – API 6A PSL3G, API 6A PR2 & Endurance testing upon request
Compact Flanges Norsok Standard L-005
Butt-weld ends to ASME B16.25.
PED 97/23/CE Cat.III
Fire testing per API 6FA, API 607, BS 6755 part 2
Materials Available: CS, LTCS, SS, Duplex SS, Super Duplex SS, 6Mo, Inconel, Incoloy, Hastelloy, Monel, Titanium.